drink kuro ; our dedicated filter blend in a drip bag!
available for those wanting to keep on drinking haiku at home and on the go
8 drip bags
disposable, drip bags ensuring a quality cup with minimal time and mess
- Edera Village/Ethiopia Natural
- Yirgacheffee/ Ethiopia Washed
- Andres Guaca/Colombia Pink Bourbon/Carbonic Maceration
what's the story?
Our filter coffee is based on the concept of single origin, in an effort to highlight the taste notes of a particular region and processes. Our Kuro blend is designed to bring three separate and processed single origin beans from Ethiopia, one of the most popular regions for great filter coffee as well as a highly regarded Pink Bourbon varietal from Colombia
The naturally processed Ethiopian bean from the Edera Village of the Gedep region brings to the cup, tropical fruits and jasmine. This bean is paired with the washed processed, Yigarcheffe bean, bringing with it, acidity and balance to the overall cup profile.
Our third and last bean is a rare and exotic Pink Bourbon varietal bean from Huila Colombia by coffee farmer Andres Guaca that has been processed using the Carbonic Maceration technique, where coffee beans are processed for 64 hours in a sealed tank fed by carbon dioxide gas. With a passion and expertise in coffee production that spans three generations, coffee farmer Andres Guaca with his wife and two sons own Finca Guacobia. Andres produces high quality specialty coffee in small bespoke lots.
how does it taste?
Sweet Apricot, Orange Blossom
Black Tea, Mild Tannins
1. Carefully tear open brew pouch along dotted line
2. Place pouch on mug
3. Unfold flaps along the perforated lines to ensure it stays on the mug
4. Pour hot water over until wet and let drain out
5. Pour hot water into pouch until full
6. Repeat 3-4 times
7. Allow pouch to drain, then dispose and enjoy your coffee!
watch the video!