The only flour you need for the perfect Japanese pancake
Okonomiyaki at home, possible with the might Nissin Okonomiyaki Flour. Infused with dashi (bonito and kelp broth), this flour is easy to use and comes with simple directions to make the batter for Okonomiyaki.
- Mix 100g of flour, 150ml of water and 1 egg in a bowl and stir
- Add 300g of cabbage and ingredients of your choice and mix well (commonly, pork, shrimp, octopus, kimchi and green onion)
- Put the complete dough in a shape of a pancake and fry for 200C until slightly brown
- When cooked, flip it over and repeat
- Throw your choice of toppings on (commonly okonomiyaki sauce, Japanese mayonnaise, dried bonito flakes, aonori seaweed and red ginger)
See a Video